Related occupations for task:
Pierce and cut open designs in ornamentation, using hand drills and scroll saws.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Roll camelbacks onto casings by hand, and cut camelbacks, using knives.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
||Print Binding and Finishing Workers
- Cut cover material to specified dimensions, fitting and gluing material to binder boards by hand or machine.
- Cut binder boards to specified dimensions, using board shears, hand cutters, or cutting machines.
- Punch holes in and fasten paper sheets, signatures, or other material, using hand or machine punches and staplers.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Split gems along pre-marked lines to remove imperfections, using blades and jewelers' hammers.
- Regulate the speed of revolutions and reciprocating actions of drilling mechanisms.
- Regrind drill points, and advance drill cutting points according to specifications for channel depths and shapes.
||Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions, using measuring and cutting instruments.
- Bore holes or cut grates, risers, or pouring spouts in molds, using power tools.
||Stone Cutters and Carvers, Manufacturing
- Cut, shape, and finish rough blocks of building or monumental stone, according to diagrams or patterns.
- Drill holes and cut or carve moldings and grooves in stone, according to diagrams and patterns.
See more related occupations >>