Related Occupations for Task
31-1122.00 - Personal Care Aides
Related occupations for task:
Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing, and changing of linens.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Mix food, liquid formulas, medications, or food supplements according to instructions, prescriptions, and knowledge of animal species.
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and stables, and equipment, such as saddles and bridles.
- Help prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children's care.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Plan, prepare, and deliver meals to individuals with special dietary needs.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Collect soiled linen or clothing for laundering.
See all 6 related occupations >>