Related Occupations for Task
53-3054.00 - Taxi Drivers
Related occupations for task:
Determine fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce fares to passengers.
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for landing, following procedures.
- Announce flight delays and descent preparations.
- Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, or schedules.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- Provide customers with information on routes, gates, prices, timetables, terminals, or concourses.
- Greet passengers boarding transportation equipment and announce routes and stops.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Announce stops to passengers.
- Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Check baggage and cargo and direct passengers to designated locations for loading.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, or maps.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Make announcements to passengers, such as notifications of upcoming stops or schedule delays.
- Greet passengers, provide information, and answer questions concerning fares, schedules, transfers, and routings.
See all 14 related occupations >>