Related occupations for task:
Develop recipes and menus to address special nutrition needs, such as low glycemic, low histamine, or gluten- or allergen-free.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
- Create and explore new cuisines.
- Create drink recipes.
- Plan bar menus.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel for menu planning, serving arrangements, and related details.
- Assess nutritional needs of patients, plan special menus, supervise the assembly of regular and special diet trays, and oversee the delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Plan menus that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing, taking advantage of foods in season and local availability.
See all 8 related occupations >>