Related occupations for task:
Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Provide product information, using lectures, films, charts, or slide shows.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
See all 17 related occupations >>