Related occupations for task:
Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Receive, examine, and tag articles to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure correct pricing and display, and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to determine product condition.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.