Related Occupations for Task
43-3061.00 - Procurement Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Submit completed documents to typists for typing in final form, and instruct typists in matters, such as format, addresses, addressees, and the necessary number of copies.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
- Arrange for applicable duties, taxes, or paperwork for customs clearance.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Complete and submit tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Prepare insurance claim forms or related documents, and review them for completeness.
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
See more related occupations >>