Related Occupations for Task
43-3071.00 - Tellers
Related occupations for task:
Perform clerical tasks, such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation, or previous versions, using a computer, word processor, or typewriter.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Type court orders for judges.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform various data entry or word processing tasks, such as updating phone directories, typing or proofreading documents, or creating schedules.
See all 7 related occupations >>