Related Occupations for Task
43-4071.00 - File Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes to index materials for filing.
- Put price information on tickets, marking by hand or using ticket-printing machine.
- Pin, paste, sew, tie, or staple tickets, tags, or labels to article.
- Mark selling price by hand on boxes containing merchandise.
- Indicate item size, style, color, and inspection results on tags, tickets, and labels, using rubber stamp or writing instrument.
- Change the price of books in a warehouse.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Open and label mail containers.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Cut copies apart and write identifying information, such as page numbers or titles, on copies.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels and attach them to products.
See all 10 related occupations >>