Related Occupations for Task
43-4151.00 - Order Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Collect payment for merchandise, record transactions, and send items, such as checks or money orders for further processing.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail, collect associated charges, and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Turn in money and receipts collected along mail routes.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Mail merchandise samples or promotional literature in response to requests.
- Sell mail products, and accept payment for products and mailing charges.
See more related occupations >>