Related Occupations for Task
43-4151.00 - Order Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Inspect outgoing work for compliance with customers' specifications.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Examine products or materials, parts, subassemblies, and packaging for damage, defects, or shortages, using specification sheets, gauges, and standards charts.
- Inspect products and examination records to determine the number of defects per worker and the reasons for examiners' rejections.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Inspect personal or business property.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Inspect and count items received and check them against invoices or other documents, recording shortages and rejecting damaged goods.
See all 9 related occupations >>