Related occupations for task:
Order and dispense supplies.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing out-dated items.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
- Acquire books, pamphlets, periodicals, audio-visual materials, and other library supplies by checking prices, figuring costs, and preparing appropriate order forms and facilitating the ordering process by providing such information to others.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Requisition merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
See more related occupations >>