Related occupations for task:
Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
See more related occupations >>