Related Occupations for Task
47-2111.00 - Electricians
Related occupations for task:
Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints and coordinating layouts with supervisors.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Provide technical assistance to installers, technicians, or other solar professionals in areas such as solar electric systems, solar thermal systems, electrical systems, or mechanical systems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil, Gas, and Mining
- Confer with others to gather information regarding pipe or tool sizes or borehole conditions in wells.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Communicate with supervisors and other workers, using equipment such as wireless phones, pagers, or radio telephones.