Related Occupations for Task
27-1011.00 - Art Directors
Related occupations for task:
Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Plan strategies and choose team members for individual games or sports seasons.
- Hire, supervise, and work with extended coaching staff.
- Select performers for roles or submit lists of suitable performers to producers or directors for final selection.
- Hire and supervise workers who help locate people with specified attributes and talents.
- Audition and select performers for musical presentations.
- Engage services of composers to write scores.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Supervise or train staff members on daily tasks, such as visual merchandising.
- Instruct sales staff in color coordination of clothing racks or counter displays.
- Instruct trainees in how to use television production equipment, how to film events, and how to copy and edit graphics or sound onto videotape.
- Produce educational and training films and videotapes by performing activities, such as selecting equipment and preparing scripts.
See all 18 related occupations >>