Related occupations for task:
Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
||Aircraft Service Attendants
- Apply de-icing fluid to aircraft from baskets lifted by truck-mounted cranes.
- Change aircraft oil, coolant, or other fluids.
- Refuel aircraft using hoses connected to fuel trucks.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Identify tire size and ply and inflate tires accordingly.
- Assist mechanics and perform various mechanical duties, such as changing oil or checking and replacing batteries.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
See more related occupations >>