Related Occupations for Task
27-1024.00 - Graphic Designers
Related occupations for task:
Use computer software to generate new images.
||Special Effects Artists and Animators
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Render sequential drawings that can be turned into animated films or advertisements.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Set up and execute video transitions and special effects, such as fades, dissolves, cuts, keys, and supers, using computers to manipulate pictures as necessary.
||Film and Video Editors
- Program computerized graphic effects.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Design graphics for studio productions.
See all 7 related occupations >>