Related Occupations for Task
49-9044.00 - Millwrights
Related occupations for task:
Lay out mounting holes, using measuring instruments, and drill holes with power drill.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Move machine controls to lower tools to workpieces and to engage automatic feeds.
- Operate single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to bore holes so that machining operations can be performed on metal or plastic workpieces.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Regulate the speed of revolutions and reciprocating actions of drilling mechanisms.
- Regrind drill points, and advance drill cutting points according to specifications for channel depths and shapes.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Locate and mark dimensions and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compasses, and steel rules.
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damage, using drills and punches.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Prepare doors for hardware installation, such as drilling holes to install locks.
- Bore or cut holes in flooring as required for installation, using hand or power tools.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Cut or drill holes in floors, walls, or roof to install equipment, using power saws or drills.
- Lay out reference points for installation of structural and functional components, using measuring instruments.
See more related occupations >>