Related occupations for task:
Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Counsel women regarding the nutritional requirements of pregnancy.
- Recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements to enhance the health of patients and children.
- Provide, or refer patients to other providers for, education or counseling on topics such as genetic testing, newborn care, contraception, or breastfeeding.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, or disease prevention.
- Answer questions that patients have about their health and well-being.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, or other matters.
- Advise patients about therapeutic exercise and nutritional medicine regimens.
See more related occupations >>