Related occupations for task:
Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
See more related occupations >>