||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, and health and safety programs.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.