Related Occupations for Task
29-1041.00 - Optometrists
Related occupations for task:
Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of procedures or diagnostic tests, such as lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography, and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Order or interpret results of laboratory analyses of patients' blood or cerebrospinal fluid.
- Diagnose neurological conditions based on interpretation of examination findings, histories, or test results.
- Develop treatment plans based on diagnoses and on evaluation of factors, such as age and general health, or procedural risks and costs.
- Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
- Identify patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
- Establish and follow emergency or contingency plans for mothers and newborns.
- Evaluate patients' laboratory and medical records, requesting assistance from other practitioners when necessary.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate individualized plans for midwifery care.
- Compare measurements of heart wall thickness and chamber sizes to standards to identify abnormalities using the results of an echocardiogram.
- Design and explain treatment plans based on patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Diagnose medical conditions of patients using records, reports, test results, or examination information.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), nuclear cardiology treadmill studies, mammography, or ultrasound.
- Review or transmit images and information using picture archiving or communications systems.
- Develop treatment plans for radiology patients.
See more related occupations >>