Related Occupations for Task
29-1041.00 - Optometrists
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
- Heat, shape, or bend plastic or metal frames to adjust eyeglasses to fit clients, using pliers and hands.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Prescribe orthotic and prosthetic applications and adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs, bracing, or communication devices, to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric
- Prescribe corrective lenses such as glasses or contact lenses.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Prescribe orthotics, prosthetics, and adaptive equipment.
- Prescribe medications, corrective devices, physical therapy, or surgery.
See all 7 related occupations >>