Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Conduct independent field audits and investigations of income tax returns to verify information or to amend tax liabilities.
- Check loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate, according to policies.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Examine records, reports, or other documents to establish facts or detect discrepancies.
See all 6 related occupations >>