Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure or to reduce overall costs, such as by paying high-interest or short-term loans first.
- Create action plans to assist clients in obtaining permanent housing via rent or mortgage programs.
- Conduct research to help clients avoid repossessions or foreclosures or remove levies or wage garnishments.
- Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Determine appropriate methods of debt settlement, such as offers of compromise, wage garnishment, or seizure and sale of property.