Related occupations for task:
Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Determine means of integrating radio frequency identification device (RFID) into other applications.
- Develop process flows, work instructions, or standard operating procedures for radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Develop electronic, mechanical, or computerized processes to perform tasks in dangerous situations, such as underwater exploration or extraterrestrial mining.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
- Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as mixing, crushing, heat transfer, distillation, and drying.
See more related occupations >>