Related occupations for task:
Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Develop methodologies for transferring procedures or biological processes from laboratories to commercial-scale manufacturing production.
- Devise scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Develop recovery processes to separate or purify products from fermentation broths or slurries.
- Develop processes or products, such as natural recovery monitoring, in situ capping or treatment, or sediment removal, to treat contamination of subaqueous sediment.
- Develop alternative processes to produce crude oil, such as extraction from diatoms or thermochemical conversion of manure or other wastes.
- Design processes to manufacture synthetic molecules for applications such as pharmaceuticals or pesticides.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Develop or maintain programs associated with automated production equipment.
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Determine means of integrating radio frequency identification device (RFID) into other applications.
- Develop process flows, work instructions, or standard operating procedures for radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Develop electronic, mechanical, or computerized processes to perform tasks in dangerous situations, such as underwater exploration or extraterrestrial mining.
See more related occupations >>