Related Occupations for Task
17-2171.00 - Petroleum Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate findings to develop, design, or test equipment or processes.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Interpret the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT), such as acoustic emission, electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, neutron radiographic, radiographic, thermal or infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and visual testing.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Diagnose and interpret bioelectric data, using signal processing techniques.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Process or interpret signals or sensor data.