Related occupations for task:
Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Oversee internal reporting systems such as corporate compliance hotlines and inform employees about these systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Implement or monitor carbon or environmental management, accounting, or audit systems.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
See more related occupations >>