Related occupations for task:
Maintain process parameters and evaluate process anomalies.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, or specification sheets to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Evaluate industrial operations for compliance with permits or regulations related to the generation, storage, treatment, transportation, or disposal of hazardous materials or waste.
- Monitor environmental management systems for compliance with environmental policies, programs, or regulations.
- Perform monitoring activities to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life-saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
- Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.
- Monitor nuclear facility operations to identify any design, construction, or operation practices that violate safety regulations and laws or that could jeopardize the safety of operations.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Monitor wind farm construction to ensure compliance with regulatory standards or environmental requirements.
- Diagnose performance problems by reviewing reports or documentation from customers or field engineers or by inspecting malfunctioning or damaged products.
See all 14 related occupations >>