Related occupations for task:
Perform statistical analysis and correction of air or water pollution data submitted by industry or other agencies.
- Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze the efficiency of water delivery structures, such as dams, tainter gates, canals, pipes, penstocks, or cofferdams.
- Conduct application evaluations and analyze results to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other uses for electro-optical devices.
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Analyze incident data to identify trends in injuries, illnesses, accidents, or other hazards.
See all 14 related occupations >>