Related Occupations for Task
19-3093.00 - Historians
Related occupations for task:
Speak to various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote the aims and activities of historical societies.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients or at research meetings.
- Write articles, white papers, or reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- Develop presentations on threat intelligence.
- Prepare and submit reports describing the results of security fixes.
- Prepare reports or recommendations on transportation planning.
- Prepare or review engineering studies or specifications.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Write reports on clients and maintain required paperwork.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
See more related occupations >>