Related Occupations for Task
19-3093.00 - Historians
Related occupations for task:
Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients or at research meetings.
- Write articles, white papers, or reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Write about and present research findings for a variety of specialized and general audiences.
- Study archival collections of primary historical sources to help explain the origins and development of cultural patterns.
- Develop presentations on threat intelligence.
- Prepare and submit reports describing the results of security fixes.
- Conduct research on economic issues, and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
See more related occupations >>