Related Occupations for Task
19-3093.00 - Historians
Related occupations for task:
Interview people to gather information about historical events and to record oral histories.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents.
- Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Administer standardized tests to research subjects, or interview them to collect research data.
- Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
See all 14 related occupations >>