Related occupations for task:
Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
- Write reports, sign affidavits, or give depositions for legal proceedings.
- Write technical summaries to report findings.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Document physical characteristics of property such as measurements, quality, and design.
- Write and submit appraisal reports for property, such as jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, and equipment.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Write reports describing offenders' progress.
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
- Write reports or proposals related to photonics research or development projects.
- Document photonics system or component design processes, including objectives, issues, or outcomes.
||Health Education Specialists
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Document activities and record information, such as the numbers of applications completed, presentations conducted, and persons assisted.
See more related occupations >>