Related occupations for task:
Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Document activities and record information, such as the numbers of applications completed, presentations conducted, and persons assisted.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Write reports describing offenders' progress.
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Write evaluations of parents and children for use by courts deciding divorce and custody cases, testifying in court if necessary.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Maintain case history records and prepare reports.
See all 7 related occupations >>