Related occupations for task:
Set up and execute video transitions and special effects, such as fades, dissolves, cuts, keys, and supers, using computers to manipulate pictures as necessary.
||Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Render sequential drawings that can be turned into animated films or advertisements.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Create graphics for television broadcasts.
||Film and Video Editors
- Program computerized graphic effects.
See all 8 related occupations >>