Related occupations for task:
Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
||News Analysts, Reporters, and Journalists
- Research a story's background information to provide complete and accurate information.
- Gather information and develop perspectives about news subjects through research, interviews, observation, and experience.
- Investigate breaking news developments, such as disasters, crimes, or human-interest stories.
- Report on specialized fields such as medicine, green technology, environmental issues, science, politics, sports, arts, consumer affairs, business, religion, crime, or education.
- Check reference materials, such as books, news files, or public records, to obtain relevant facts.
- Take pictures or video and process them for inclusion in a story.