Related occupations for task:
Obtain information from medical records, medical staff, family members and the patients, themselves, to assess patients' capabilities, needs and interests.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, or use of hospital beds.
- Identify, compile, abstract, and code patient data, using standard classification systems.
- Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories.
- Obtain medical records from previous physicians or other health care providers for the purpose of patient evaluation.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contraindications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, or tattoos.
- Take brief medical histories from patients.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
See more related occupations >>