Related occupations for task:
Control the lights and sound of events, such as live concerts, before and after performances, and during intermissions.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
- Control audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during radio and television broadcasts.
- Regulate the fidelity, brightness, and contrast of video transmissions, using video console control panels.
||Disc Jockeys, Except Radio
- Operate disc jockey controller and other equipment, such as microphones.
- Operate visual effects equipment, such as lights, fog machines, or lasers.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Switch between video sources in a studio or on multi-camera remotes, using equipment such as switchers, video slide projectors, and video effects generators.
- Operate manual or automated systems to control lighting throughout productions.
See all 6 related occupations >>