Related occupations for task:
Review footage sequence by sequence to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Monitor postproduction processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
||Public Address System and Other Announcers
- Select and play music appropriate for the crowd.
- Preview any music intended to be broadcast over the public address system.
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Monitor network transmissions for advisories concerning daily program schedules, program content, special feeds, or program changes.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Review film daily to check on work in progress and to plan for future filming.
- Observe pictures through monitors and direct camera and video staff concerning shading and composition.
See all 7 related occupations >>