Related occupations for task:
Perform pulmonary function and adjust equipment to obtain optimum results in therapy.
- Conduct electrocardiogram (EKG), phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, or other cardiovascular tests to record patients' cardiac activity, using specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, or laboratory instruments.
- Conduct exercise electrocardiogram tests to monitor cardiovascular activity under stress.
- Conduct tests of the pulmonary system using a spirometer or other respiratory testing equipment.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Conduct electrocardiogram (EKG), phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress testing, or other cardiovascular tests to record patients' cardiac activity, using specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, or laboratory instruments.
- Adjust equipment and controls according to physicians' orders or established protocol.
- Conduct tests of pulmonary system, using spirometer or other respiratory testing equipment.
- Set up, program, or record montages or electrical combinations when testing peripheral nerve, spinal cord, subcortical, or cortical responses.
- Adjust equipment to optimize viewing of the nervous system.
- Conduct stress tests, using electrocardiograph (EKG) machines.
- Measure oxygen consumption or lung functioning, using spirometers.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
See all 14 related occupations >>