Related occupations for task:
Conduct tests, such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), stress testing, or lung capacity tests, to evaluate patients' cardiopulmonary functions.
- Conduct stress tests, using electrocardiograph (EKG) machines.
- Measure oxygen consumption or lung functioning, using spirometers.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Conduct electrocardiogram (EKG), phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress testing, or other cardiovascular tests to record patients' cardiac activity, using specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, or laboratory instruments.
- Conduct tests of pulmonary system, using spirometer or other respiratory testing equipment.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Perform diagnostic procedures to assess the severity of respiratory dysfunction in patients.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
See all 6 related occupations >>