Related occupations for task:
Provide information or counseling regarding issues such as animal health care, behavior problems, or nutrition.
- Counsel women regarding the nutritional requirements of pregnancy.
- Recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements to enhance the health of patients and children.
- Provide, or refer patients to other providers for, education or counseling on topics such as genetic testing, newborn care, contraception, or breastfeeding.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, or other matters.
- Advise patients about therapeutic exercise and nutritional medicine regimens.
See all 20 related occupations >>