Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Conduct primary patient assessments that include information from prior medical care.
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs and priority of treatment.
- Identify factors that may affect patient management, such as age, gender, barriers to communication, and underlying disease.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Assess patients' mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Observe and evaluate athletes' mental well-being.
- Evaluate and manage chronic pain conditions.
See more related occupations >>