Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct research or provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics, such as clinical procedures.
- Participate in clinical research projects, such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Conduct radiation oncology related research, such as improving computer treatment planning systems or developing new treatment devices.
- Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
- Teach medical dosimetry, including its application, to students, radiation therapists, or residents.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
- Research new ways to construct and use orthopedic and prosthetic devices.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
- Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
- Collect for, or share with, research projects patient data on specific genetic disorders or syndromes.
See more related occupations >>