Related Occupations for Task
31-1121.00 - Home Health Aides
Related occupations for task:
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Assist in applying casts, splints, braces, or similar devices.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Dress and suture wounds and apply splints or other protective devices.
- Change dressings on wounds.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
See all 10 related occupations >>