Related occupations for task:
Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems, such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Listen and provide emotional support and encouragement to psychiatric patients.
- Organize, supervise, or encourage patient participation in social, educational, or recreational activities.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Observe patients' attendance, progress, attitudes, and accomplishments and record and maintain information in client records.
- Encourage patients and attend to their physical needs to facilitate the attainment of therapeutic goals.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, and assist patients as they practice exercises or functional activities.
- Observe patients during treatments to compile and evaluate data on their responses and progress and provide results to physical therapist in person or through progress notes.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, or assist patients practicing exercises or functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
- Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress and report to physical therapist.
See more related occupations >>