Related occupations for task:
Instruct, or assist in instructing, patients and families in home programs, basic living skills, or the care and use of adaptive equipment.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Communicate with or instruct caregivers or family members on patient therapeutic activities or treatment plans.
- Train patients in the use of orthopedic braces, prostheses, or supportive devices.
- Perform postural drainage, percussions, or vibrations or teach deep breathing exercises to treat respiratory conditions.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Instruct patients and families in work, social, and living skills, the care and use of adaptive equipment, and other skills to facilitate home and work adjustment to disability.
||Home Health Aides
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Train patients to use orthopedic braces, prostheses, or supportive devices.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
See all 7 related occupations >>