Related occupations for task:
Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
- Place devices, such as blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeter sensors, nasal cannulas, surgical cautery pads, and cardiac monitoring electrodes, on patients to monitor vital signs.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
- Calibrate exercise or testing equipment.
- Supervise maintenance of exercise or exercise testing equipment.
- Maintain and clean equipment, work areas, or shelves.
- Operate capsule or tablet counting machine that automatically distributes a certain number of capsules or tablets into smaller containers.
See more related occupations >>