Related occupations for task:
Operate controls that regulate temperatures or room environments.
||Nonfarm Animal Caretakers
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and stables, and equipment, such as saddles and bridles.
- Adjust controls to regulate specified temperature and humidity of animal quarters, nurseries, or exhibit areas.
- Install, maintain, and repair animal care facility equipment, such as infrared lights, feeding devices, and cages.
- Feed or exercise animals or provide other general care, such as cleaning or maintaining holding or performance areas.
- Assign lockers to employees and maintain locker rooms, dressing rooms, wig rooms, or costume storage or laundry areas.
- Perform general maintenance tasks for funeral homes, such as maintaining equipment or caring for funeral grounds.
||Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
- Maintain or repair studio facilities.